When attempting to Register that has already ended, an error stating "The Item of Class ##### must have a valid SKU (i.e. be part of the master inventory) before Chargeback can be used during the registration process" is displayed.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The particular Class record is from an Item which has been revised. When an Item revision occurs, the same SKU is used.
The inability to register users to a Class that is finished is an expected behavior.
A workaround to make sure that the user has completion data would be to use the admin tools to provide learning history of the Class.
- Access Learning Administration
- Go to Manage User Learning
- Either select 'Add Learning History with Finance' or 'Add Learning History for Multiple Courses'
- Select the Class radial button
- Proceed through tool and add the required information
class, sf, lms, success, factors, SKU, valid, chargeback, unable, register, record, learning, history, registration, cannot, revision , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem