- When User view a Webi Report Based on Bex Query then 3 or more sessions get generated for the specific user.
- Session are named as 1 for BI Launchpad ,1 for IDT and 1 for Logon without client ID.
- There Could more session generated for the User who view the reports.
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1, Support Package 06+
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
multiple session,duplicate session,logon without client Id,joy,hang session,IDT session. , KBA , biadmin , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.