When clicking “Evaluate Readiness” for one of the successors, the system will redirect the user to a page where the user will be able to select the form to create and only allow the user to create the form for self.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Succession Org Chart > open a Position Card.
- Click “Evaluate Readiness” for a Successor.
User will be redirected to a page to select the Performance Form:
- After selecting the form, the system will only give the option to select Self as the form subject.
“Allow form creator to select anyone as the subject” is disabled in the Form Template Settings.
To enable the “Allow form creator to select anyone as the subject” option:
- Go to Admin Center > Performance Management > Form Template Settings.
- Select the form that is used to “Evaluate Readiness” from the Succession Org Chart.
- Enable “Allow form creator to select anyone as the subject”.
- Click “Update Form Template”.
After enabling the option, the form should be created for the correct user.
evaluate readiness successor create form own user self SF Success Factors SCM PMGM PM , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-PM-PM , Performance Management , Problem