- The following three servers cannot be started in a new BI installation environment
- The state of Connection Server32 shows Initializing
- The state of Crystal Report 2013 Processing Server shows Running with Errors
- The state of Crystal Report 2013 Report Application Server shows Failed
- This issue cannot be solved by creating new servers
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.0/4.1
- Windows server
BOE, BI4, down, VC++, .NET, framework, ConnectionServer32, CrystalReport2013ProcessingServer, CrystalReport2013ReportApplicationServer, RAS, VC8 , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.