- The SAP Event Stream Processor project is using SAP IQ Output Adapter.
- When the adapter fails to load a file into IQ, one of the following occurs:
- The adapter automatically makes subsequent attempts to load the file into IQ.
- The adapter skips over the failed file. In this situation, manual intervention is required.
- How to determine which error conditions will require manual intervention and which error conditions will not?
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) SP11 Rev112
- SAP IQ 126.96.36.199.1364
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
retry, retries, skip, skipped, IQ, "load file", streaming, processing, esp , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.