You face issues when importing data to IBP because there is old and obsolete data in the Reporting table. You may face errors like:
- Unable to import the data because the row is duplicated in batch &1 and file &2 caused by: Key figure duplication
- transaction rolled back by an internal error: maximum number of rows per table or partition reached
- SQL Error: SOPINTEG_SUMRIZ_BATCH_RPT
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning(IBP)
IBP, STAGCLEANUP, global, paramter, reporting, table, import, data, IBP, SOP, manage global configurations, integration, /IBP/R_PURGE_DI, PURGE_DI, SOPINTEG_SUMRIZ_BATCH_RPT, SQL, error, unique, constraint , KBA , purge staging table , staging table delete , stagcleanup parameter , delete staging table , clean staging table , SCM-IBP-INT , Integration , SCM-SOP , Sales & Operations Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.