- There were multiple stack traces because of timeslice errors or "infected with signal 11" messages.
- Stack traces may include functions:
Note: Samples of complete stack traces are available under Attachments.
- Logins are hanging stuck in MAINTENANCE TOKEN, stacks stuck sleeping in csimtx_lock.
- All sleeping sessions with status = ‘MAINTENANCE TOKEN’ are holding Sh_intent and Sh_row lock on master..syslogins table (showing the session is not completely established on ASE).
- All sessions are waiting with Event 717 (CSI module waiting for csi mutex) and waittime is increasing. PIO (physical I/O) is 0.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA - 16.0 SP02
CR800624, C#800624, 800624, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, OpenSSL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.