- Azure ActiveDirectory integration with SuccessFactors.
- We need to configure SP-Initiated Login Single Sign-On using Microsoft Azure as our IDP (Identity Provider).
- We need a guide on how to configure SSO using Azure.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The information provided does not imply that SAP Cloud Product Support have any expertise in setting up Azure systems for customers. These are merely bits of information that were gathered over time while configuring the SAML SSO with Azure which may help you with a smoother setup. If you require assistance setting up your Microsoft Azure system, please reach out to your consultant, partner, or Microsoft support.
Please review the following blog that goes through the steps required with Azure AD : Azure Active Directory integration with SuccessFactors
Note: SuccessFactors Sign On URL template can be found in this KBA- 2747798
- Microsoft Active Directory SaaS Access Panel Introduction
- Azure Active Directory integration with SuccessFactors
- 2362180 - [SSO] Single Sign On Setup between Microsoft ADFS and SuccessFactors
Azure, ActiveDirectory, integration, SuccessFactors, Tutorial, Microsoft, SSO, SAML, SP, Single Sign-On, Metadata, ACS, Identifier, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SAM , SAML SSO First Time Setup , How To