- Android application using offline store functionality.
The request URI for an update operation from the SMP Offline OData SDK is missing certain key values
causing the UPDATE operation to fail in the backend. Errors are seen in the SAP OData server gateway logs.
No errors seen on the client side.
- The issue is only seen for a specific entity set. Other entity sets don't have the issue.
The client application is supposedly sending the correct request URI to the SDK.
- Native Android v4.2.2 app
- SMP 3.0 SDK SP10 PL11
- SMP Runtime Server SP10 PL06
- SAP Gateway 2.0 SP08 (Hub install)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
SMP SDK 3.0.10 PL11
SMP Runtime Server 3.0.10 PL06 OData , KBA , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.