Learning admin does not see any actions in the Report Jobs section of Learning.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to LMS Admin as Reporting Admin >
- Navigate to Reports > Report Jobs >
- The list of Report Jobs you own are missing Actions.
The Learning admin role(s) does not contain the "Delete Background Report Job" workflow.
- Identify the Role (s) of the Admin >
- Find the Role that is assigned to the Admin that has the functionality for Reports such as Schedule, Modify, or Delete scheduled reports >
- Go to System Admin -> Security -> Role Management -> Search the Role -> Edit -> Workflows -> Add one or more workflow -> Reports -> Delete Background Report Job needs to be checked >
- Save the changes.
All Learning admins that have that role assigned will see the Actions tab populate with actions that can be completed with scheduled reports.
role, workflow, report, job, delete, scheduled, missing, gone, empty, blank, no, action, column, list, modify, background , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-BCJ , Assign (bulk), Add/ Delete Sub/ Cur, Revise, Import , Problem