- You cannot select necessary process when you go to tab "Admin Reports"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to BizX, navigate to Onboarding
- Click Admin reports
- Process drop-down is empty.
If you do not see necessary process in the tab "Admin Reports":
- Go to Onboarding Super admin site (if you have access)
- Go to "Account Option"
- Find the option by name "ReportableProcesses"
- Add your process to the value
Admin Reports, Process Steps not found, admin report empty, process showing blank, admin report issue, process is empty in reports , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To