- After correcting a candidate name during the orientation step and upon completion of the process the I9 form has a red text stating I-9 Corrected on Date. Replaced with new I-9.
- Information changed on I9
- asking to re-sign form
- red text
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Review the new hire information and make a correction either to their name, SSN or DOB.
- Once corrected and I go to the complete the signature step the I9 then will have a Red Text that states" I-9 Corrected on ( the date it was corrected). Replaced with new I-9.
- The resolution is to check the information that has been corrected and see if it's accurate.
- Changes can include date, name, address, ssn or type of verification document.
- This is expected behavior anytime a correction is made to the candidate's I9 form during the orientation step.
- The employee will be required to re-sign the form because this acts as a legal acknowledgment that the form has had a change.
I9 Form, Correct Data, Orientation Step, US I9, red, text, OBD, change, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem