- SuccessFactors has rolled out Akamai CDN across all Datacenters.
- This document provides the information needed for customers to test SuccessFactors application connectivity from their corporate network when Akamai CDN is enabled.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Overview of IP Restriction and typical uses:
- Add to allowlist IPs/Domains - restricting user access to the internet via a list of “Allowed” IPs/Domains
IP allowlisting not compatible
- add to blocklist IPs/Domains - restricting user access to the internet via a list of “Blocked” IPs/Domains
IP allowlisting is a common practice used by IT departments to allow outbound Internet traffic to authorized websites. IP allowlist can occur at several different points on a customer’s network, but the most common place is the firewall.
- Please follow the following steps to Identify if IP allowlist is enabled on your corporate network:
- Contact your Corporate IT team to check the use of IP allowlisting feature, to allow access to SAP SuccessFactors application.
- To isolate the connectivity issue further, please follow the steps mentioned in the guide: Verify Akamai Allow Listing with a Browser
Akamai; dns; domains; validate compatibility; Akamai Content Delivery Network; IPs/Domains , KBA , whitelisting , blacklisting , LOD-SF-FWK , Platform Framework , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-PCM , iContent , How To