When trying to run Table report on Learning Activities the following error is displayed:
Failed to get the default learning activity template.
- SAP Success Factors HXM Suite
- Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD)
- Adhoc Reports & Report Builder
- There is no Learning Activity Template configured in Provisioning under "Import/Update/Export Learning Activities Templates".
- If you have a learning activity template but experience the same error, review the other possible causes:
- Missing permissions in Bizx ( RBP Role > Report Permission > Create Adhoc reports & Run adhoc reports for "Learning Activities")
- Issue with the template, or template is not configured as default
- You need to create the Learning Activity template and set it as default in provisioning.
- Users need to add learning activities to their Goals/Development plans so there is data to report on.
learning, activities, adhoc, ad hoc, report, reports, table, activity, template, CDP, goal
, KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-CDP-LA , Learning Activity Plan (LMS) , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem