How to delete new hire's PDF form?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
To delete the the PDF forms, below steps should be followed.
- Step 1: Login to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and navigate to Onboarding
- Step 2: In Onboarding, click the Onboarding Dashboard and select Document Center
- Step 3: Under Document Center, search for find the record of candidate
- Step 4: Select and highlight the form or file
- Step 5: A Delete button will show in the action bar, click it to remove the file
- Step 6: Confirm to delete and done
- SAP does not recommend to delete signed forms
- If delete button is not available, delete permission is missing for the user doing the action
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, How To, Self-Service, Self Service, Admin Tools, Document Center, DocCenter, Repository, Delete, Remove, Cancel, Purge , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To