Thumbnail images are not being displayed in the user side (Learning Plan for example) for items, questionnaire surveys, programs, curriculum etc.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into LMS as Administrator
- Go to Learning Administration > System Administration >Application Administration > Images: the images are uploaded for the specific item types
- Go to the Learnign Plan and notice that the default thumbnails are displayed instead of the images uploaded
The configuration for images in LMS_ADMIN config file is not correct.
- Go to the Learning Administration
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration
- Select the LMS_ADMIN file and click on edit icon
- Search for properties ‘showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally’ and 'showSystemDefaultThumbnail'
- Change the values for both the properties to true (i.e. showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally=true and showSystemDefaultThumbnail=true)
- Click on Apply changes.
TIP: please check Image Guidelines on our Help Portal.
sf, LMS, success factors, thumbnail; images; item thumbnail; questionnaire image; showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally; showSystemDefaultThumbnail; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To