- How to disable multiple security question in LMS? This is not possible at the moment on the LMS Instance.
- How to allow users to write a security question and a answer?
- How to enable the drop-down menu with pre-set security questions?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- How to disable multiple security question in LMS?
At the moment there is no possibility to disable the multiple security question, it is only possible to set to false the user's own security questions or true to use the administrators 2 of the 10 security questions provided.
- How to allow Users to write a security question and a answer or how to enable the drop-down menu with pre-set security questions:
Navigate to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN
Search for below property:
This property is part of the password recovery process in SAP SuccessFactors Learning.
- When this property is set to false, the system forces the end user to type their own security question, provide the answer to that question, and confirm the answer.
- When this property is set to true, the system allows the end user to set answers to two out of a possible ten security questions, questions that an administrator creates by changing the appropriate label values.
- How to personalize the questions from by changing the appropriate label values:
Navigate to References > Manage Label > Labels > on label ID search field > change to "contains" or "starts with": "label.description.SecurityQuestion" (without the quote mark) > click Search. System will display the 10 questions available for the end user.
Admin will be able to change the label value of the questions according to the desired locale.
enableMultipleSecurityQuestionsForUser, disable security question, security, password recovery, multiple question , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To