- SAP Analytics Cloud cannot read data from a remote SAP HANA System
- Creating a new Model returns an empty list of available SAP HANA Views
- The following error occurs when you refresh an existing story:
- Not Authorized
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP HANA revision 112.04 and later
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect SAP Analytics Cloud to a remote SAP HANA system revision 112.03 or lower
- Create Models and Stories based on the Analytic and Calculation Views in the remote SAP HANA system
- Update the remote SAP HANA system to revision 112.04 or later
- Notice the issue
In SAP HANA revision 112.04 and later, SELECT privilege on the _SYS_BIC schema has been removed from the INA_USER role.
- If USER01 wants to connect to SAP HANA Analytic View AN_MYVIEW then you must grant SELECT privilege on the AN_MYVIEW object in the _SYS_BIC schema to USER01 using SAP HANA Studio or SAP HANA Cockpit.
- Additional information about Object Privileges can be found in the official HANA Security Guide.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, bobj, SAP Analytics Cloud , KBA , unable to retrieve data from the , datasource , scp, hcp , não autorizado , no autorizado , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem