- Customers need to find the product version they are running
- The SuccessFactors Support team has requested the timestamp when an issue occurs
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To find the SuccessFactors product version, timestamp and server, please follow the below instructions:
- From the Homepage, click on Account Navigation
- Select "Show version information"
- A pop window opens with information like the below:
- Server details are often required when reporting incidents for defects
- For the Release an example is b2005.20200716091912
"b" stands for "build" and 2005 for the year and "20200716091912" year/month/date/hour/min/sec of the current release i.e 2020(year)07(july)16(date)09(hour)19(Min)12(sec).
- For Recruiting Marketing Platform Users (Jobs2Web): If you are accessing our system via "clients.jobs2web.com" then server and timestamp information is not available and not required to investigate server slowness. Please still open a ticket with the Recruiting Marketing team and include the date and symptoms and the general timeframe of when this issue is occurring.
Version, Server, Timestamp, time stamp, Release, Build, Datacenter, DC , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To