- Is it possible to display the date and the time (timestamp) of a date field?
- How can we display the date and the time for a date field, instead of just the date?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Adhoc reports
You can actually display the date and time in adhoc by changing the configuration:
- In the adhoc report you created, under the Configuration tab, select the DataType Configuration option.
- For the date field value, you have the choice to select Date or Timestamp.
- If you select Timestamp, you will then get Date and Time, rather than just the date for the field in question.
adhoc report, date and time, timestamp, date field, date and time for field, how to display the date and time in adhoc, ad-hoc, ad hoc. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To