- iOS 10 was released around September 13, 2016
- The iOS iPad Pro devices and others have the option of downloading the iOS 10 OS during that time
- It is known that iOS 10 is in BETA form and customers who have downloaded the BETA OS noticed that the Agentry iOS Client for SP12 and earlier fails
- The issue is that all "OK" dialog boxes do not respond to tabs on iOS 10
- This issue of the OK button not working prevents usage (i.e. transmit) of any Agentry application (Ex: SAP Work Manager and others)
- There is a customer complaint on a released SAP document that is stating that the next official version release is not until November 2016 (SP14) and this is a problem and needs to be fixed sooner as reference in the following article: SAP # 2352669
SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (Agentry client SP 12 and earlier)
"Agentry iOS 10 transmit issue", "Agentry client OK button" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.