You are unable to find Adobe LiveCycle Designer software after installation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Downloads.
- Install Adobe Life Cycle Designer.
- Now after installation the application is not found in start.
- After downloading the form template, when right clicking on the form template and clicking on open with, even here it is not shown.
This is standard behavior that it won't show Adobe LiveCycle Designer in the list.
- Download the form template.
- Right click on the form template.
- Click on open with.
- Click on more apps.
- Scroll down (also check box the option "Always use this app to open .xdp files").
- Click on "Look for another app on this PC" in the pop up box search for the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Designer 9.0.
- Here select FormDesigner.exe and click open so that the form opens in Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- So after this when double clicking on .xdp file it will open in Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions