- How to populate the Measures and Dimensions of WFA in Successfactors RBP role.
- What is Manage WFA Permission Artifacts Sync Job?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Permission Roles -> Analytics Permission.
- No Measures and Dimensions are available to grant Permission to a Role.
To populate on the SuccessFactors RBP role the list of Measures and Dimensions applicable for the WFA instance, a SuccessFactors Admin Tool will need to be run by the Admin User.
Note: This tool will be only used for the INITIAL setup. Subsequently, the Measures and Dimensions, along with the Structural Dimension nodes will be synced to SuccessFactors whenever the WFA cube is published.
1. Setup admin privileges in Manage Permission Roles on an Admin Role granted to the Admin user.
2. Once the above permission is given, search for the Manage WFA Permission Artifacts Sync Job in Admin Tools.
3. Configure the job with a Name, check the 3 boxes Analysis Dimensions, Measures and Structural Dimensions and set the Priority. Start the Sync.
4. In this same tool, choose the Sync History tab to confirm the completion of the Data Sync job.
Note Again: This tool will be only used for the INITIAL setup. Subsequently, the Measures and Dimensions, along with the Structural Dimension nodes will be synced to SuccessFactors whenever the WFA cube is published.
5. Once the Job is completed, you will see the Measures and Dimensions.
Important: If running this job does not make the measures visible it is require to run the Sync WFA Cube Info on provisioning and do this process again.
WFA Bizx RBP Integration, Manage WFA Permission Artifacts Sync Job, sync, BizX, WFA, RBP, artificats , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To