Create two Roles in the Profile Generator(PFCG):
- One Role has access to plants 1000 and 1001 only for movement types 101 and 561.
- The other Role has access to all plants EXCEPT 1000 and 1001 for all movement types EXCEPT 101 and 561.
When carring out a Goods Movement for one of these Plants & Movement Type, no authorization error is raised.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, BADI, MB_CHECK_LINE_BADI, authorization, authorisation, Two Users, M_MSEG_WWA, M_MSEG_BWA, PFCG, Role, roles, M7120, Authority-check, e120, restrict, restrictions , KBA , MM-IM-GF-AUTH , Authorization Check , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.