- What is Pinned Report Folder in Online Report Designer?
- How to share a report through QuickLink Tile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
You can share a report with a user through QuickLink Tile and the report will be available under Pinned Reports Folder.
- Open Report under Report Designer
- Select the Report you want to Share
- Click Report Sharing under Manage Reports -> File (Left pane) or click Edit Option available in front of Report Sharing available above the Reports structure (Folders).
- Check "QuickLink Tile" checkbox and search for the user with whom you want to share the report. Select the searched user and click OK.
- The report will now be available under Pinned Report Folder of the user.
Report, Sharing, QuickLink, Tile, Online, Designer, ORD, Pinned, Folder , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To