User who was once deleted from onboarding is still missing even after User Sync job runs.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Bizx.
- Navigate to the Onboarding Module.
- On the dashboard navigate to Security > Users.
- Certain users cannot be found.
User sync part in FoundationImport file on Super Admin contains a value for the tag UseDiff = "Yes".
If there is no UseDiff set, by default the value for UseDiff is Yes.
Users that are presented in the temporary table are not picked up by User Sync when UseDiff = "Yes".
In order to perform a full user sync you need to amend the value of UseDiff to No.
Please follow the steps below:
- Access Super Admin.
- Navigate to import/Export settings.
- Find the foundationImport file.
- Export the file.
- Make changes to the file as below to add UseDiff = "No".
- Re-Import the file.
- Run the sync job again.
Note: The cache in some cases would need to be reset. Please raise a ticket in this kind of case.
sf, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, User Sync, ONB Sync, Corporate Structure Sync, Division, Department, Location, Legal Entity, UseDiff , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem