This KB article explains how to create a notification which will be sent after/before StartDate + X days.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- Create fake notification as it is shown on the screenshot below.
- If you know StartDate at the moment when activity is created (e.g StartDate comes from RCM) use “Create Activity” in the field “Notify At”
- If StartDate is collected in PHV step or can be changed in the PHV step, please use “PostHire Verification Step” in the field “Notify At”
- If necessary notification must be sent after/before StartDate + X business days, please check option “Use Business Days”.
- Body is not necessary for this notification.
- “Recipient” can be blank in the tab “Recipients”
- Go to “Reminder Configuration” tab. Please see the screenshot below.
- Save the fake notification.
- Create a “main” notification as on screenshot below
- Recipient can be any
- Name and subject can be any
- Save the “main” notification.
- Find the “main” notification and click “Advanced” button.
- Select “fake” notification’ name in the field “Completed Notification”.
- Click “Submit” button.
- Add body of the notification.
- You can start testing.
Onboarding, OBD, 1.0, create, notify, custom, creation , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To