- Authorisation error is issued for transaction LT04 when accessing transaction LT06
- When invoking LT06, there is a call to LT04 in background which fails if the user does not have the correct authorisation
- MIGO_GO calls LT04 instead of LT06 and fails with an authorisation error
- Error L0004 is issued in LT06 for transaction LT04 which states: "You do not have authorization for Transaction LT04"
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LT05, AUTHORITY_CHECK_TCODE, tcode_ta_aus_tb, tcode_ta_aus_lubu , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-TR , Transfer Requirements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.