- Authorisation error is issued for transaction LT04 when accessing transaction LT06
- When invoking LT06, there is a call to LT04 in background which fails if the user does not have the correct authorisation
- MIGO_GO calls LT04 instead of LT06 and fails with an authorisation error
- Error L0004 is issued in LT06 for transaction LT04 which states: "You do not have authorization for Transaction LT04"
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LT05, AUTHORITY_CHECK_TCODE, tcode_ta_aus_tb, tcode_ta_aus_lubu , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-TR , Transfer Requirements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.