Customers reported that the user search in Access Request screen seems to behave differently, whether the user ID is:
- entered directly in the "User ID" field of the screen and key <ENTER> is pressed
- searched via F4 (popup to perform a user search)
- SAP GRC Access Control 10.0
- SAP GRC Access Control 10.1
- SAP GRC Access Control 12.0
press enter, type in the user id, enter manually, directly, hit enter, click ovs, perform user search, F4, look up, lookup, access request, screen, userID field, CL_GRAC_USER_REP, SEARCH_USER, RETRIEVE_REALTIME_USER_ALL, RETRIEVE_REALTIME_USER, 2053, 2050, retrieve, find, data source, master data source, master connector, spro. , KBA , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.