When running a report, you noticed that some Activities like Appoitment or Task is not showing under the Report Campaign ALL Activities.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in the system using Microsoft Silverlight;
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center
- Design Reports view
- Search for the report Campaign All Activities.
- In Not Currently Shown pane, move characteristic Activity ID to Rows.
- Click on Edit Filter and search for the missing Activity.
Activities will not show in the Report if there is no direct connection with campaigns.
This is the currently system behavior, if the activities is not related directly to Campaign, the Activities will not appear in the mentioned Report.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To