- Accounting document is not generated for outgoing excise invoice using T-code J1IIN
- While creating an outgoing excise invoice in background along with the billing document through transaction VF01, excise accounting document is not generated.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India version (CIN) component
Accounting document, J_1IPART2, J_1I7_REDETERMINE_INVOICE_TYPE, Export type, Excise invoice type, J1IIN, Outgoing excise invoice, VF01, XX-CSC-IN-SD , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-SD , use FI-LOC-SD-IN , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.