Admin cannot reset user's PINs and not able to find the workflow that allows it.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the user's record (on LMS, click on user menu and select a user);
- On the Action menu, there is no option to Reset User PIN.
The admin's role does not allow him to perform this task.
There is not a specific workflow that controls the Reset User PIN functionality. This is part of the workflow 'Edit User'.
This way, you have to add this workflow to the admin role by following these steps:
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management;
- Choose the role > Click on the Workflows tab;
- Click on the link ‘add one or more from list’ > Expand the ‘User Management’ group;
- Check ‘Edit User’ checkbox;
- Click on Add button.
Reset user PIN not available Admin cannot reset PIN Reset User PIN , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem