The token [[DOC_ACCESS_URL]] points to wrong URL when used in Document Routing Notification for Offer Approval workflow.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
When Document Routing Notification is configured for Offer Template and [[DOC_ACCESS_URL]] token is used in it, the rendered link points to some irrelevant URL.
If the User clicks on the link, they are redirected to a Performance Management Forms page which is not related to Offer Approval or Recruiting.
Document routing notification is using Platform module and not Recruiting Management.
- The system will redirect the user to the performance module if the login user is different than the user who is accessing the link.
- For example, if the form gets routed to "XYZ" user and if the same user is trying to access the link, then the system will redirect the user to the requisition form. If the user is logged in as a different username and is trying to access the link, then the system will redirect this user to the performance form.
- As a workaround, users can view their pending Offer Approvals in the ToDo Tile visible in the Home Page.
- Please refer to KBA 2451194 - Recruiting ToDos Tile on the Home Page V3 – Recruiting Management
- Another workaround is you can add a deep link to the offer approvals page within recruiting using HTML in the email template. This will take the user to the Candidate Offers Dashboard.
- Here is an example: <a href="https://salesdemo4.successfactors.com/sf/recruiting/jobreqsummary/offerapprovals">Offers</a>
SF, Success Factors, RCM, DOC ACCESS URL, Offer Routing Notification , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem