- Material doc. 101/543 can't be canceled with MIGO (subcontracting PO).
- In transaction MIGO, it is not possible to cancel a goods receipt document for subcontracting. The document contains component withdrawals.
- Posting fails with error message M7 022 ("PU withdrawn qty exceeded by...").
- The goods receipt-based invoice verification is active in the purchase order item. The problem is not happening in transaction MBST, just in MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, type of posting, #SAPMMIM, M7022, MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT, PU Withdrawn qty exceeded, ME_READ_COMP_GOODS_RECEIPT , KBA , MM-IM-GR-SC , Subcontracting , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.