- What are the conditions/errors for which SAP would require an ASE memory dump that could be setup in advance so that will be helpful in analysis of various incidents?
- Will configuring too many memory dumps backfire on ASE?
- Is any sort of performance impact expected?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
condition, error, Configurable Shared Memory Dump, memdump, halt, FileSystem, signal, timeslice, module, system, exception, sp_configure, sp_shmdumpconfig, include_page, dbcc memdump, signal 11, signal 10, signal 4, module 600, module 800, message, shmd, csmd, action, panic, proc_cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.