How to insert an image on a custom Panel?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Image Hosting in SAP SuccessFactors Public Directory
Inserting images in a custom panel requires it to be uploaded in SAP SuccessFactors Public Directory. Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via Support Incident and request to host image. See KBA 2157471
Copy Image Address
Once the file is uploaded in SAP SuccessFactors PPublic Directory, a static link will be provided. Copy the link and follow the steps below.
Insert Uploaded Image on a Custom Panel
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors > Onboarding > Settings > Panels
- Locate the Process, Step, and Panel to insert the image
- Create a Label property and select Rich Text Editor as type
- Click the Title... hyperlink and a pop-up window will show to add the image
- Click Source button to add a code snippet, add the line below
<img alt="YYYY" src="XXXX">
alt - Alternate
src - Source
- Replace XXXX with the image link hosted in SAP SuccessFactors public directory and YYYY as an alternate text if image is not show properly
- Click Save to add Rich Text in the Label property
- Click Save in both Label Property and Panel to reflect the changes
- Try and test
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding, ONB 1.0, Onboarding 1.0, OBD, On boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To