Recruiting YouCalc Widget not displaying any text only the counts.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Recruiting Dashboard is either not Updated or Standard Version is not being enabled.
- In Admin center > Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and Youcalc Files, the Recruiting Metric Bar might be of Custom type.
We recommend customers to use the Standard Model because it will have the latest changes and also gets auto updated (6 days ) if there are any changes to the model.
To resolve this issue, please download the latest model from Success Store and upload it as a custom model to get the latest changes.
Steps to enable Standard Model:
1. Navigate to Admin center > Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and Youcalc Files
2. Disable Recruiting Metric Bar;
3. Click on Add from Success Store
4. Select the Recruiting widget in the list of models
5. Click on "Add to Instance" to add it to the instance
6. In the following edit screen, Click save to save the changes
7. Go back to Recruiting and Confirm that YouCalc is now working as expected:
SF, Success Factors, RCM, YouCalc; Missing YouCalc; Missing Text in YouCalc; Missing Filter in YouCalc; Blank Filter in YouCalc; Dashboard Filter Missing; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem