- What is the Manage Templates tool, and how can it be used?
- Implementing the Manage Templates tool for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
What is it?
- The Manage Templates tool in Admin Center now supports Recruiting Management templates. Users are able to track the version as well as author of new changes made to the Recruiting Management system configuration and also are able to restore earlier versions of the configuration.
- The Manage Templates tool provides a wizard-like user interface to perform various configuration-related actions and minor template modifications without the need to modify the XML-based templates directly. The Manage Templates tool provides a solution that is intuitive and easy to use, while configuring Recruiting Management. In this release, the Manage Templates tool supports versioning and versions of the changes that are made to the Recruiting management configuration are maintained. These versions can be accessed and preceding version of the configuration can also be restored to overwrite recent versions, if desired. You can also see the author of each version.
Note: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
How to enable Manage Templates for Recruiting
- The Manage Templates feature is available to be enabled via the Upgrade Center in Admin Center as a Recommended Upgrade. Users must have the "Manage Recruiting Settings" permission in order to see the Manage Recruiting Templates in the Upgrade Center.
- To grant these permissions, you can use the following steps:
- Admin Center
- Manage Permission Roles
- Administrator Permissions
- Manage Recruiting
- Manage Recruiting Settings
- Manage Recruiting Templates: check boxes, and click Done.
SF, success factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To