- Customer is receiving a red x instead of the SF Logo when they receive an email notification from SuccessFactors
Or customer just wants to remove the SF logo from the email notifications. The solution is the same for both.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- When you make a change in the system, such as launch a form, the system will send an email notification to the respective parties. E.g. Admin.
- The received email notification will often have a red X appearing where the logo and footer images should be.
- When the email arrives Outlook will often block the logo from appearing as a security measure.
- This is a standard feature of Outlook, and you have to click on the 'Click here to download pictures' text, to access the logo and footer images.
- You will need to check with your email client instruction on how to download the picture
- If you would like instead to remove the logo and red X you can follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Company System and Logo Settings > DISABLE the 'Enable HTML email notifications' feature
- Save (you may need to log out and back in for change to take affect)
- make a change such as launching a form
- the logo and red X's should no longer be displaying in the email notification:
Email Logo and Footer, Email Red X, Email Notifications, BizX - Platform, Performance Management, Analytics. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , LOD-SF-JAM-EML , Email Notification Issues , How To