Candidate application audit trail is showing skipped status. When a candidate is moved from one status to another status that is not the one directly after the current status, all the statuses along the pipeline that the candidate has skipped are being shown in the Application Status Audit Trail. For example, the candidate is moved from status 2 (New) to status 8 (Interview), and all the statuses in between (3,4,5,6,7) are being shown in the Application Status Audit Trail.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Move a candidate to a new status in the pipeline, skipping some statuses in between.
- Review the candidate application history and see how the skipped statuses are noted in the history, even though the candidate was never moved into these particular statuses.
The option 'Hide skipped statuses in application audit trail' has not been selected.
To hide the skipped status in the Applicant Status Audit Trail, please following the next steps:
- Admin Center
- Manage Recruiting Settings
- Scroll down to Applicant Profile Settings and find "Hide skipped statuses in application trail"
- Check the box beside it to enable the setting
2382141 - Adhoc reports showing skipped status when reporting Candidate Application Audit Trail
Skipped Status; candidate application history; audit trail; extra status; Not Selected Status; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem