- Report executed in BOE produced error but the script executed normally in HANA.
- Execute the one of the BO report with OpenDocument which based on HANA, then the error window come:
while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object) of a null object loaded from a local variable at slot 7 (Error: INF )
- Execute the BO report script in HANA SQL panel, succeed.
- Other reports which use the same BOE platform and HANA platform (but not the same HANA module) are running well.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- HANA 1.00.102.04
date format, java.lang.string.equals, java.lang.object, local variable, error INF, opendocument, BOBJ, BI, HANA, 4.1, , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.