- Starting a SySAM server or a using a SySAM utility returns a message about a missing library:
- this command is just one example, it can be seen for different commands
$ ./lmgrd help
-bash: ./lmgrd: /lib64/ld-lsb-x86-64.so.3: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
- SAP Sybase Sofware Asset Management (SySAM)
- Any ex-Sybase SAP product that uses SySAM, most commonly:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP IQ
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.