- Unexpected disconnection from server (11) when replacing a displayed object in a List Tile / Tile Display
- This error is seen when synching against a backend during an Agentry Fetch steps to replace an existing Work Order
- Sometimes hitting start will allow the transmit to finish and other times it will get past the initial Fetch and get stuck on the next fetch
- The only way to get out of this "loop" is to close the transmit window
- GO offline and then go online again
- This issue happens when replacing 1 order so its not a volume issue and can happen within the first 5 seconds of the transmit
- Agentry Client WPF
- SMP Server Runtime 3.0 SP 11 PL03
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP 13 PL01
"Agentry Error 11", "Error 11 SMP 3.0", "SMP 3.0 Error 11", "Unexpected disconnection from server (11) Agentry" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.