- This KB article explains how to report on user exam scores in SuccessFactors Learning
- This includes AICC and SCORM exam objects as well as exams built in LMS using Quesions and Objectives
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Different types of exams are recorded differently in the database; therefore, there are different reports to report on the multiple exam types.
- These reports are the standard (system) reports available out of box in the LMS
- If different data reporting is needed, this would require report customization that falls outside the scope of Support
- Additional assistance for customization can be obtained from Professional Services or the SuccessFactors Community
Score Summary report
- Returns details on AICC and SCORM content objects only
- Exams should have the "Record Learning Event when Exam Passed" option checked
- If the date filter is used the object must be completed with a passed completion status. If the exam is failed and a date filter is used, they failures won’t appear on the report.
- If the user ID filter is used then it will show everything that is in progress or completed from the user.
User Exam Data
- Returns Exam and/or details by Exam or User
- Can break down user's performance per question or objective
- Includes external Exams
- Returns exam metadata per exam
- Includes Objectives and Questions of the exam
- Includes Scoring Data and Analysis Actions
sf, success factors, LMS, quiz, exam objects, data, score summary , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To