- The timestamp appearing at the bottom of system reports is not in the desired timezone, can it be modified?
- Is it possible to remove the timestamp?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Learning admin side >
- Reports >
- Run any report in HTML format >
- Once the report is generated, note that a date and timestamp is at the bottom of the report.
The date and time that appear at the bottom of the report are based on the database - normalized to UTC.
This is an expected behavior and cannot be changed, please consider raising an Enhancement Request per KBA 2090228
If you would like to change the format, please set it on the admin preferences.
html, date, time, timezone, timestamp, report, footer, stamp, server , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem