- SAP Transportation Management where Notes for Header (TEXTCOLLECTION) or for Items (ITEMTEXTCOLLECTION) need to be propagated from one object such as a TRQ, including Forwarding Orders (FWOs), Order-based Transportation Requirements (OTRs), Delivery-based Transportation Requirements (DTRs) to TOR, such as Freight Units (FUs), Transportation Units (TUs), Freight Orders (FOs) or Freight Bookings (FBs).
- Text is not propagated from ERP Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, or Deliveries to OTR or DTR.
- Notes are not propagated from FWO, OTR or DTR to FU, TU, FO or FB.
- Notes are initially propagated from FWO, OTR, or DTR to FU, TU, FO or FB, but subsequent update of Notes are not propagated to FU, TU, FO or FB.
This document describes the Text Schema customizing required to correctly propagate texts from Business Object TRQ to TOR (like Freight Unit) on header and on item level. It also provides suggestions for the functionality to work with Settlement documents such as FSD, FWSD, or ISD.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.0
- SAP Transportation Management 8.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- S/4 HANA Embedded TM 1709
- S/4 HANA Embedded TM 1809
- S/4 HANA Embedded TM 1909
- S/4 HANA Embedded TM 2020
text collection, note, OTR, Freight Unit, Freight Order, TM, copy, transfer, association navigation, access sequence, text schema, text, customizing, SPRO, business object, TRQ, TOR, propagate, howto pass /SCMTMS/CL_TEXT_ACCESS_ERP /BOFU/IF_ACCESS_EXTERNAL_TEXT~GET_EXTERNAL_TEXTS /SCMTMS/CL_LOGISTICS_DATA_PROV RETRIEVE_TTRQ_TEXT po , KBA , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , TM-FWM-FWO , Forwarding Order , TM-INT-LI-CS-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-INT-LI-CS-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.