- How to audit when a panel was modified or updated?
- How to audit when a panel was disabled or enabled?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
- Navigate to Onboarding
- Navigate to Settings
- Click Audit Trail
- Clear out the event Type so it is blank
- Choose the Date Range
- In Event Code insert the code
- USERDEFPANEL_EDT = when a panel was modified/edited
- PANEL_DISABLE = when a panel was disabled
- PANEL_ENABLE = when a panel was enabled
- Click Apply Filter
- The results will show what panels were edited in that time frame
Audit, Trail, User, Defined, Panels, custom, panels, track, changes, Onboarding, USERDEFPANEL_EDT, edits, disabled, enabled, PANEL_ENABLE, PANEL_DISABLE, panel changes, audit logs, panel logs , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To