- How to disable learning plan notifications for a short period of time.
- This may be desired if an admin needs to make changes to learning plans without multiple users being notified.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Make a mass change to users' learning plans >
- When the Learning Plan Notification Automatic Process runs each user will be made aware of the change.
- These steps will temporarily disable learning plan notifications for users
- Similar steps would need to be taken for disabling supervisor notifications as well
Go to System Admin > Application Administration > User Settings >
Un-check the boxes for 'Notify User when item added to their learning plan', 'Notify User when item modified to their learning plan', and 'Notify User when item removed to their learning plan' >
Apply Changes >
- Propagate Learning Plan Email Notification Changes >
Make changes to the learning plans as you require >
Run the Learning Plan Notification Automatic Process, no notifications will be sent because the notify users settings are disabled. The notify users settings are to be disabled until the APM completes the run >
- Re-check the notification configuration settings from step 2 >
- Apply changes and propagate the settings once again >
Set the Learning Plan Notification Automatic Process back to the time that you want it to run.
user, setting, automatic, process, apm, disable, learning, plan, notification, email , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions