- The query has 3 columns
- The 1st contains a group name
- The 2nd contains a column name
- The 3rd contains a value for the above columns
- The values in the 3rd column should be shown in the columns named in the 2nd column in one row per group
- So the following "conversion" should be achieved:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
consolidate, partition, divide, distribute, portion, values, certain, columns, into, single, multiple, data, split, different, exclusive, logics, aggregate, null , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.