- When running sp_showplan on a different spid, ASE server hits infected with any signal (including but limited to 4,8,11) in the module showE_STMT().
- The stacktrace may include some of the following functions:
- SQL Text: select @return_value = show_plan(@spid, @batch_id, @context_id, -1)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR802535, CR#802535, 802535, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, register, E_STMT, concurrency, harmless, SIGILL, sigill , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.